Unique Fan Shaped Design
* 99.9% pure gold (24k)
* Chinese legal tender (Yuan)
* Struck by the Peoples Republic of China
* Internationally recognised
* Highly liquid
* Unique fan shaped design coin
* Limited mintage of just 6,600 coins
* Presented in original official display case
* Includes numbered certificate of authenticity
This commemorative gold coin of the Year of the Sheep 2003 is legal tender of the Peoples Republic of China, issued by the Peoples Bank of China, minted by the Shanghai Mint, and solely distributed by China Gold Coin International.
The obverse depicts the title of PRC and the year date, and the Great Wall at Mutianyu. The reverse features three sheep and the denomination. It\'s a 30-degree fan shaped coin coin, 99.9% pure gold, 200 yuan face value and contains 1/2oz of pure gold. The total mintage is 6,600 coins.