KJC Payment Options
Payment in full
Full payment of all invoices from KJC must be received within 24 hours (or next business day in the case of a public holiday and/or a weekend trade) as per our standard terms and conditions unless a special arrangement has been pre-approved.
KJC accept the following methods of payment:
* Direct deposit or E.F.T. to our nominated bank account.
* Cash payment at our retail counter.
* Cheque, however, please allow up to 7 days for clearance before goods can be collected or shipped.
* POLi payments, which are only available through the live KJC online store during checkout.
* Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard only) that are processed through BPay.
* By EFTPOS and credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Amex) processed in person at the KJC retail store counter.
* PayPal, which is only available upon request after completing your KJC online order.
10% deposit payment for online orders
KJC require a 10% deposit on any online order to lock in and guarantee your pricing live to market. Clients, may either use a Visa or MasterCard (note a 2.5% surcharge applies) or the POLi payment system which is free (expect for transactions of under $3000 which incur a flat $3 administration fee). Please note, the POLi payment system can also be used to pay the full 100% at time of order online making it extremely quick and easy as everything is finalised all at once.
Fees and Conditions
Credit Card at the KJC Retail Counter
Clients must use a PIN number and the name on the card must match the clients ID. The following surcharges are applicable: Debit Visa and MasterCard cards 1%, regular Visa or MasterCard credit cards 2.5%, AMEX and all international credit cards 3.5%.
EFTPOS Card at the KJC Retail Counter
Clients paying by EFTPOS, please be aware, it is standard practice for banks to place a daily transaction limit of $1,000-$2,000 and therefore, if you are planning on spending over this, it is a good idea to speak to your bank into order to raise your limit prior to coming into the KJC store.
Credit Card via BPay
Once you place your online order with KJC you will receive an order acknowledgment, listed on this acknowledgment will be the KJC BPay biller code for credit card payments. You simply login to your online banking facility and send a BPay payment using the biller code and reference number supplied on the KJC order acknowledgment. A 2.5% surcharge is applicable.
A 3.75% surcharge is applicable and all orders must be shipped to your registered PayPal shipping address.