- Australia’s largest selection of official legal tender gold coins
- Easy and secure purchasing processes
- Live market prices
Investing in coins can be a smart financial move. They’re highly collectable, particularly those of historical interest such as Australian gold sovereigns. With KJC, you can access and purchase a vast selection of rare and valuable coins, including official gold sovereigns, quickly and easily.
The benefits of buying Australian gold sovereigns
Unlike today’s currency, the value of old and rare or commemorative coins tends to increase with time. This is why buying Australian gold sovereigns is a smart choice for investors.
There are almost 200 types of Australian gold sovereigns available, featuring different monarchs, reverses, years and mints. They were produced between 1855 and 1931, by mints in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne, and have different market values according to their rarity. In many cases, you can achieve a higher price for an Australian gold sovereign than its bullion value.
Thanks to KJCs excellent links to the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), we can offer Australia’s most extensive range of official gold bullion coins, including the Australian gold sovereign.
How to buy an Australian gold sovereign
KJC offers three easy purchasing systems:
- Buy online. Choose “Collectables” on this site and you will be given the choice of a wide variety of products. You then simply choose the products you’re interested in, such as Australian gold sovereigns. Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for the ultimate convenience.
- Buy in-store. Come and visit our Sydney CBD showroom to check out our available Australian gold sovereigns and make your purchase in person. Our business hours are 10am – 4.30pm on selected business days throughout the year. Please see our calendar for days open.
- Buy by phone. Call 1300 844 018 to speak to our expert team, who can guide you through the purchasing process. Our phone lines are open 9.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Whether you’re new to the world of collecting Australian gold sovereigns or you have been investing in rare coins for many years, KJC has the expertise and reputation you need to ensure your money is being invested wisely and securely. We look forward to welcoming you as a customer. All prices are updated live from the markets every minute and can be secured either by paying the full amount or a deposit of just 10 percent. We accept the following payment methods:
- Bitcoin Cash
You will receive a confirmation of your order by email, which lets you know how to pay the remainder of your balance if you have selected to pay a 10 percent deposit. Delivery and storage.
We can deliver your purchases Australia-wide and internationally. If you’re in Sydney, you can collect your items in person from our showroom at 5 Hunter Street. Alternatively, we can store your items for you in KJC Secure Vaulting, which is provided in conjunction with international security specialists G4S.
Whether you’re new to the world of collecting Australian gold sovereigns or you have been investing in rare coins for many years, KJC has the expertise and reputation you need to ensure your money is being invested wisely and securely. We look forward to welcoming you as a customer.