Celebrating 25 years in business this 2020, renowned Australian bullion dealer KJC is looking for two new staff members to join our team in the vibrant bullion industry.
Please find a brief description of the positions below. If you think you may be suitable, please forward your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Executive Role:
• Deal directly with clients at the KJC counter, via phone and email.
• Be responsible for the presentation and display of the KJC showroom area.
• Assist in uploading changes and creating new products for the KJC website.
• Assisting with collections and deliveries as required within the CBD.
• Assisting in the packaging of web orders.
• Banking and post as required.
Sales & Business Manager
• A highly responsible person capable of managing the KJC offices, staff and reporting to the directors.
• Management of all stock movements in and out of the vaults for all counter and web transactions, deliveries etc.
• Manage KJC compliance as required for customer transactions.
• Assist and oversee the daily shipping of orders in and out, customer sales and purchase enquiries as required, stock replenishment, monitoring prices and products on the KJC website.
• Controlling the daily functions of the office and staff e.g. banking, post, showroom opening/closing, stocktaking and more.