The Royal Mint of England is following their success of the 10-coin Queens Beast series with a focus on the Tudor Dynasty, whom sat on the throne and reigned for 118 years.
This series will feature each of the ten heraldic Royal Beasts that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace. Each of these Royal Beasts were chosen by Henry VIII to symbolise his and his third wife, Jane Seymour’s, lineage and regal ancestry.
The 2 oz British Tudor Beasts Lion of England Silver Bullion coin comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The Lion of England is one of the most iconic of the Royal Beasts, representing England’s courage, strength, dignity and pride as well as the union between Henry VIII and Jane Seymour, as depicted by the combination of the two coasts of arms.
* 99.99% pure silver
* Second bullion coin in the Tudor Beasts series
* Has a face value of 5 Great British Pounds backed by the government of Britain
* 10 or more coins come in tubes and 200 coins in a box
* Obverse: depicts her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
* Reverse: The Lion of England
Comes individual with a minimum purchase of 5 coins, in a tube of 10 coins or a box of 200 coins.