Sold out across Australia and only few remain at KJC
These 2023 Australian Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold Bullion coins celebrate the Year of the Rabbit, the fourth animal of 12 in the Chinese Lunar calendar. Chinese astrology describes people born in the years of the dragon, such as 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023 and every 12th year before/after that as intelligent, creative and compassionate
* Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
* Individual coins are packaged in Acrylic Plastic Capsules
* Sold out at The Perth Mint!
* GST free
* Obverse depicts effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the face value, weight and fineness.
* Reverse features a rabbit jumping among grass with the inscription “RABBIT 2023” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark
* Sovereign coin back by Australia government
THE PERTH MINT LUNAR SERIES:
The Perth Mint Lunar Series is one of their most popular series to date and is produced in Gold, Silver and Platinum. The series originally began in 1996 with the launch of Series I and has become a highly collected series around the world. Each of the 1 oz coins in the series has select limited mintages which creates the potential for collector appeal in future years, evidenced by their instant sell-out year after year.