These items are on a slight delay with availability expected in approx 1-2 weeks. Your entire order will ship upon their arrival (please note orders will only be dispatched when entire orders are fulfilled).
As we enter a new royal era, the iconic Gold Kangaroo bullion coins mark this transition with their new effigy of King Charles III while continuing to pay homage to Australia’s most iconic animal. Embraced by both Investors and collectors alike for its .9999 fine Gold content and stunning design, it offers unparalleled combination of quality and wildlife-inspired artistry.
· Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
· Great for Self-Managed Superfunds
· GST free
· Presented in an Acrylic Capsule. Multiple of 20 typically come in plastic mint rolls
* Obverse bears the Dan Thome effigy of His Majesty King Charles III, supplemented with the face value. This is the first year of the Gold Kangaroo to feature the new effigy.
· Reverse features a kangaroo peering over its shoulder, with a grass tree and a eucalyptus tree in the background. The word "KANGAROO," the customary "P" mintmark of The Perth Mint, the year 2023, and the coin's weight and purity are all included in the design.
·Sovereign coin back by Australia government, face value of $100 AUD
In 1987, The Perth Mint introduced their Gold Nugget Series to represent the precious metal found here in Australia. They continued with an annually changing Nugget design until 1990 where they begun to depict annually changing images of Kangaroos, thus increasing the collectability of these .9999 fine Gold coins. This coin is struck with .9999 fine Gold and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
THE PERTH MINT:
Situated in Perth, Australia, the Perth Mint stands as the oldest operating mint in the country, synonymous with producing some of the highest quality bullion and collectable product. Some of their most well-known series include the Gold and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold and Silver Lunar coins, and the Kookaburra series.