The first silver maples to feature new King Charles effigy
As we enter a new Royal era, The Royal Canadian Mint has chosen to commemorate the transition by unveiling their new effigy of King Charles III on their Maple Leaf bullion range.
· Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
· Multiples of 25 are packaged in offical mint tubes, while multiples of 500 are enclosed in official mint-sealed monster boxes. Monster boxes conveniently stack for efficient storage.
· Great for Self-Managed Superfunds
· GST free
· Obverse bears the Steven Rosati effigy of His Majesty King Charles III, marking the inaugural year featuring this portrayal.
· Reverse features maple leaf with the purity, weight and a new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark, revealing a “24” under magnification.
·Sovereign coin back by Canadian government
Silver Maple Leaf Bullion Coins are the official silver bullion coin of Canada, minted by the Royal Canadian Mint since 1988. They are renowned for their valuable .9999 fine Silver content, surpassing the international standard of .999 purity. The face value of 5 Canadian Dollars is the highest legal tender value among international Silver bullion coins.
THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT:
Since 2015, the Royal Canadian Mint has implemented its Bullion DNA Program, providing customers with the utmost level of security for bullion coins. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark micro-engraved using laser technology, visible only under magnification. Further, since 2018, all Silver bullion coins incorporate the MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the sole proven technique worldwide for mitigating the occurrence of “milk spots”